Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Design and Title

Hi everyone,

As you can probably see, I gave my blog a bit of a facelift and I changed the title.  I hope you like it!

My reason for changing the title is simple: even though I defined myself as a journalism major for my first few years at St. Mike's, I can't define myself as that anymore.  I am technically a double major in media studies, journalism and digital arts and history, so the title seemed a bit misleading.  "Wonderings and Wanderings" seemed a bit more relevant since the mission of the blog is to tell you all about what I think about St. Mike's and what I do here.

Again, I hope you like the new layout.  If you have any questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to Tweet me (@LizMurraySMC) or email me (emurray@mail.smcvt.edu).

Unfortunately, Formspring has announced that it will be shutting down its site, so any final questions can be sent via that site until March 31. Until then, please feel free to contact me that way as well (lizmurray3).

Ciao for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment