Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Awesome Tap Club Happenings

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share with you all a cool thing the Tap Club and I got to take part in on Friday, March 1: The Annual Dance Team Showcase! Below, you can watch a video, taken by my friend Lauren Simano, of our performance.  

In case you didn't know, the Tap Club was formed during my freshman year by me and my friend Mary Jo.  We both loved tap dancing and had different backgrounds in the dance form (I do mostly rhythm tap, and she does broadway style tap), and we wanted an outlet on campus for our interest.  We've come a long way since then, and I'm very proud of what the club has become! 

This particular dance was choreographed by Katie Copp and me, and it took a few weeks to put together.  Enjoy!! 



If you have any questions about my life at St. Mike's or clubs on campus, please do not hesitate to email me (emurray@mail.smcvt.edu), Tweet me (@LizMurraySMC) or ask me a question on Formspring (lizmurray3).  Hope to hear from you all soon! 

Ciao ~ 

1 comment:

  1. Great experience and top quality work. I score the best due to the keen assistance from http://www.essayeditor.org. I get the best and from the best and would like to invite student to have a look and chat with them. They will offer you the way forward and guide you through your assignment.

    ReplyDelete