Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Halloweekend!

As we all know, Halloween is coming up this week, so this past week and weekend were jam-packed with Halloween preparations and festivities! Starting last Friday, my roommates and I (and also my PAL Suyeon) decorated my townhouse with lights, streamers, wind socks, and whatever other spooky decorations we could find!

Suyeon decorates our windows! 

Hannah and Leah figure out the outdoor decorations! 


PALS! 

Pretty lights!

Front end of our house!

Back end of our house!
 
Henry the Scarecrow in the corner!


This Friday, we had trick-or-treaters from the mentoring groups on campus come around to the townhouses in their costumes to get candy! My friends and I loved handing out candy to all of them! Two of my friends who live next door to us even dressed up as a devil and an angel for the occasion. All we had to do is put the sign that was given to us on our door so the trick-or-treaters knew it was a house that was ok to come to. It was a ton of fun, and it really put us in the festive Halloween mood.

The sign!

Hannah and Tori (the devil) wait for trick-or-treaters!

My wacky wonderful neighbors :) 

Totally in character, of course! 

To finish out the 'Halloweekend', there was a Halloween dance held on Saturday night on campus.  My friends and I all dressed up in our costumes to attend! The Halloween dance is, in my opinion, one of the most fun events of the year! This year, I dressed as Twiggy, the model from the 60's/70's.

Me (left) and Twiggy. What do you think?? (Photo from http://www.last.fm/music/Twiggy.)

Leah and Atlas :)
Fun fact: My dress is made out of tee-shirts, thanks to Mary Jo's help! (Click here to see a tutorial!)

TH 208! (Me, Jill, Leah and Hannah.)

Last year's suite! (Adrianna, Jill, Leah, me)

Me and Riko! 

Happy Halloween from TH 208! 

If you have any questions about my life as a student at St. Michael's College, feel free to email me (emurray@mail.smcvt.edu), Tweet me (LittleLizzie33) or ask me a question on Formspring (lizmurray3).

Happy Halloween!!



No comments:

Post a Comment