Monday, May 7, 2012

Sorry for the Lack of Communication

Ciao!

I'm sorry for the lack of blog posts in the last month or so of my adventure.  It has been a crazy time, and now that I am back in the US, I am trying to collect my thoughts and write about each of my experiences. This was probably the greatest experience of my life so far, and I consider myself lucky to have experienced all that I did.  Each memory, good or bad, is special.  I hate to sound corny, but the experience as a whole was life-changing, and I grew so much as a person.  I haven't been able to stop talking about my experiences for the last few days.

It's definitely nice to be home, but it's going to be an interesting adjustment to life back in the states.  Look out for a ton of new blog posts coming your way in the next week or so from my time in Rome all the way to the end of the experience.

As always, if you have any questions regarding my time abroad or even about my life in general as a student at St. Michael's, please feel free to Tweet me (LittleLizzie33), Formspring me (lizmurray3) or send me an email (emurray@mail.smcvt.edu) with your question.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment