Thursday, July 21, 2011

Introduction

Hi Everyone!
My name is Liz and I am a member of  the Saint Michael's Class of 2013.  This is my very first blog, and I am really excited to be able to tell you all about my school, provide tips for freshman year, and answer any questions you might have.  I am a Media Studies, Journalism, and Digital Arts/History double major and I am co-president of the tap club at St. Mike's as well as a member of the honors program.  I have taken part in activities with MOVE (Mobilization of Volunteer Efforts) in the past, and I will be a staff member of The Defender this semester.  I love Saint Mike's and hope you all will too after reading some of the student blogs and hopefully visiting the campus.  If you have ANY questions at all, please feel free to contact me at emurray@mail.smcvt.edu or even connect with me on Twitter (username: LittleLizzie33). Hope to talk to you soon!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment